Date Date

the story was well told. It's a lovely short.

Bumming: Lickerwamper Bumming: Lickerwamper

lol this was really cool

Canvas Canvas

Really Good

This cartoon is awesome I was really awed by the visuals...Loved it!

Santa Contemplates Santa Contemplates

i might be wrong

but I just think Santa was the super junk action figure. lol! Christmas wish fulfilled!

BELIEVE by The Bravery BELIEVE by The Bravery

like the vibe !

This to me is more than just stick figures I like the way everything feels authentic. These figures seem to be really enjoying the music. I think those characters/ figures did put on a lovely performance.

The Ballad of CrippleKane The Ballad of CrippleKane

Maaaaddd!!!!

Great look, nice sound. I like the way you put together all the elements to create a beautiful and enjoyable piece. I could see a lot of effort went into the credits too. Keep doing your thing.

The edge of the forest The edge of the forest

Lovely

The absence of a shadow on the growing trees was very evident seeing that the shadow seemed to have been an integral part of the story.

It was however rather soothing and it creates a nice platform for deeper comprehension.

Biology vs. Chemistry Biology vs. Chemistry

Yah!

The unique combination of events sure had me into this right until the end. It is remarkable how you transformed the initial situation into such an animation. Great imagination.

Yeah!

Paper Chase Paper Chase

Wow

Electrifying, a complete work of art. Music and animation was wonderful. Good one!

Bye-Bye, Bulby Bye-Bye, Bulby

No offence

Your fans are the best people to listen to so don't bash them. Even if they are not master craftsmen they know when something is off. I like what you did in this film. Take whatever advice you get, embrace it and keep working hard.

JoyPig1990 responds:

Thanks for the praise, and thank you for the words of wisdom.